Neurology is a branch of medical science which examines the diseases of the muscles with the brain, brain stem, spinal cord and peripheral nervous system, and includes treatment and non-surgical treatment practices.
.Mush-face pain syndromes and migraine
• Dizziness and balance disorder syndromes,
• Unconsciousness (fainting) attacks and epilepsy
• Vascular diseases of the brain
• Alzheimer's disease and other dementia syndromes,
• Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders,
• Chronic pain syndromes
• Multiple sclerosis and other demyelinating diseases,
• Motor nöron hastalığı ve diğer dejeneratif hastalıklar,
• Kas hastalıkları,
• Peripheral nervous system diseases,
• Neurologic involvement secondary to internal diseases is a major concern of neurology.
Specific procedures in the departments:
Our neurology clinic; Provides services with policlinic and emergency units for diagnosis and treatment of all brain and nervous system diseases.