Services provided in our Radiology Clinic;
• Direct X-ray
• Contrast Graphics
• Color Doppler Ultrasonography
• 4-D ultrason
In the x-ray unit of our hospital; Besides double X-rays, double-sided tests can be performed.
The indisputability of the place of ultrasonography in the diagnosis has been accepted by everyone. Radiology Unit; In addition to abdominal ultrasonographic examinations such as liver, gall bladder and kidneys, superficial examinations are also performed. For example; thyroid, breast, testicle, etc.). All detailed ultrasound examinations are performed by using the transvaginal method.
The features of color doppler ultrasonography which have significant advantages over normal ultrasonography devices are as follows:
• Vascular structures of tissues and organs are revealed in detail. Thus, the current in all the veins is observed in color, its speed and its relationship with the tissues are determined.
• Generally the leg, neck and arm veins are examined.
• During pregnancy, the mother and the baby's vascular structures are examined further.
• It is used to distinguish between ’benign‘ and ’malignant. In tumoral cases.
• It is the most valuable method to examine some problems of men in infertility.
It is a diagnostic technique applied by radiological examination of the breast. It is performed without using contrast media. This method clarifies various diseases of the breast. It provides early diagnosis of especially malignant tumors.
Computed Tomography is a radiological diagnostic method to create a cross-sectional view of the examined area of the body using x-ray. Computed tomography has some advantages over other x-ray examinations. In particular, the organs, soft tissue and the shape and placement of bones shows quite clearly. In addition, CT examinations provide doctors with a simple cyst (in the form of an enclosed pouch in which liquid or semi-liquid material is present), and in the differential diagnosis of solid tumor (tissue mass due to the rapid proliferation of cells), as well as in the differential diagnosis of diseases. More importantly, CT can help to evaluate the spread of cancers by creating more detailed images than direct radiographs. CT has made it possible to evaluate many sections of the body, such as the brain, which cannot be demonstrated by direct radiographs. In addition, other imaging methods earlier and more accurately diagnosed many diseases.